Thursday, August 16, 2012

A 1000 WORDS x MY SUNNY SYMPHONY

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

[8-8-12] - Prior to the start of the Summer, I entertained the idea of creating my very own photography workshop. And, of course with that thought, arose combating queries such as: "am I equipped with the ability to teach? and "if I do deliver lessons, will I do in such a way, it inspires the student and enables them to soak it all in?" or, "do I even have the patience required to teach?"
All-in-all, I questioned it deeply - deep enough to eventually put it off. As much as I receive questions regarding photography and how to go about developing one's craft and so on, that doesn't ignite the infantry to set off and claim the title, "teacher". I want to extend my self-gathered knowledge with others, but I am in no rush. I am never in a rush. I take time. However, after having given my baby-brother lessons in shooting - manual (lens + camera) for that matter and watching him get progressively better and better within the moment helped me realize, "I can and I should do this". I mean, he sort-of wasn't allotted much of a choice, y'know? Between the hounding and the whining, he unwittingly got a firm hold on the concept, nearly in entirety. So, yeah, I retreated to the drawing-board; may not be soon, but by next Spring, expect a photography workshop, expect an online store, too. (Yeah, I never quit working on that). Though I have not created much in the magnitude that I've set for myself, I have made it my mission to keep busy - made it my mission, to remain with a mission. That's one advice I would give to anyone - to keep busy. Keep busy in a manner that’s conducive to progress and eventually, growth. Keep busy and embrace the overwhelming sense of purpose it evokes. Keep busy and marvel - marvel at all the wonders it yields. Just keep busy. Peace.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment