Monday, December 31, 2012

TEFF, THE DON x TOP 12 IN 2012

With less than three hours left to the year, which coincidentally, parallels D&&D's 3-year anniversary, I thought I'd venture onto something I'm yet to do in the past -- construct a countdown on my outfits of 2012. I mean, why not? After all, this medium was initially appropriated to encourage retrospective thought -- monitoring my growth as a thinker, writer, doer -- an Artist. I decided to do it in a monthly manner; January, February, March...you get the gist. Some of these outfits you may have seen, some, maybe not.
I have to admit, I planned on doing top 12 moments, but decided against it given the constraints of time. Anyways, I digress. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Links to each individual outfit post: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December.
Which were your favourite(s)?
Peace.

4 comments:

K.C said...

Your style is flawless. I love all of these outfits! Happy New Year :)

teff, THE don said...

Thank you, darling! Same to you. (:
xx

MiKu said...

Great woman....
Your style is individual and not a mainstream trend.
Great Inspiration.
Thank you.
Love,MiKu.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

www.mikufashion.blogspot.de

teff, THE don said...

Thank you, Miku for the Love, always!
xx.

Post a Comment