Monday, October 14, 2013

SELF-PORTRAIT | TEFF, THE EDITORIAL

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

- [15-3-13] - It was a longtime coming, but better late than never. Or, so they say. So, I tried my hand at an editorial-themed self-shoot earlier this year in the backyard of my home upstate. I recall keeping with a monochromatic scheme and theme, and damn; ?I just thrived in the wonderful print-mixing. I plan on redoing something similar pretty soon, so I decided to share. I remember: it had just began snowing that day, but I was relentless and bent on shooting. Amazing to what extent determination and will take you. Peace.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment